The protection of your privacy is one of our key priorities.
Thus, we would like to explain what information of yours will be collected by Seedium when you access our website at seedium.io (the “Website”) or communicate with us through email, phone, or via other means.
This Website is not intended to offer any services directly to children. We do not knowingly collect information from children. If you are under the age of 16 and want to get in touch with us, please, send us written consent from your parents or guardians to process your personal information.
Collection of the data
Seedium has created this Website to communicate with casual visitors, existing and potential clients, and companies interested in our services as well as to provide information about our company and the IT outsourcing industry.
Seedium collects, stores, and uses the data that is essential for providing the visitors of the Website the maximum benefit and to better understand what content is of interest to them.
Seedium may also use your personal data for secondary purposes closely related to the mentioned above, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use. In particular, Seedium collects your information when you
- submit your data through the contact form on the Website
- make your personal data available for Seedium by phone, email, in messengers, etc.
The following data might be collected during your Website session:
- Your email address, phone number, name, surname, company name, job title, postal address, and other information you affirmatively choose to submit to Seedium via contact forms or email messages.
- Data about your behavior on the Website during your visit and information about how you navigate it.
- Your IP address, date/time stamp, domain name, country/state, and information about your location.
- Statistics, such as particular pages you visit, number of unique Website entries, the browser from which you visit the Website, your screen resolution, and the platform you use.
During our marketing, advertisement, and/or recruitment activities, as well as for communicating our services and solutions to current or potential clients, vendors, and/or partners Seedium may collect and process the following data:
- Information collected from you or third parties or from public sources, including your email address, phone number, name, surname, company name, job title, postal address, etc.
- Information you provide to Seedium when using our services or information which is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use).
- Activities in relation to the sales process, data on our communications with you, content and results of such communications and metadata associated with the communication, and our internal notes about you.
- Information you provide to participate in our events, live or web conferences.
- Publicly available professional information about you.
Seedium may also collect, store and use any other personal data that you choose to send to us. In cases where it is specifically stated that some data is not mandatory, you are free not to submit this data.
In some circumstances, such as recommendations for potential employment, etc., Seedium may be provided with your personal information by third parties. In such cases, we take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the data provided to us by the third party.
Other than as required by law, Seedium does not collect any special categories of personal information about you including details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, health and biometric data, criminal convictions, and offences, etc.
Seedium may collect aggregated data such as statistical or demographic information. The aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity unless Seedium combines or connects aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you.
Personal data processed by Seedium is not subject to profiling and automated decision-making.
Sharing of the data
In the course of its business activities Seedium may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Professional advisers, third-party services providers, and partners who provide data processing services to Seedium and/or assist us in operating this Website and/or in our marketing and recruiting activities.
- Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third parties in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, a court order, or another legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena or where Seedium reasonably believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- Relevant third parties in case of acquisition of our company or merger with another company.
- Any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
- Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to
Seeduim will use your personal data on the following legal basis under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council) and other applicable data protection legislation:
- Legitimate interest
- Other legal bases available under GDPR Article 6
Location of the processing
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to request information on the purpose of data processing and information on third parties that have received your personal data.
- The right to ask Seedium to rectify personal data that is incorrect or outdated.
- The right to restrict processing, meaning that you may request deletion of your personal data or ask Seedium to stop processing your data at any time.
- The right to request portability of your personal data.
- The right to raise a justified objection to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent for processing data at any time if you have previously provided Seedium with consent for the processing of your personal data.
- The right to file a complaint with a regulatory authority.
If you wish to access or amend any personal data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or ask us to restrict processing of your personal data. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact us at the abovementioned email.
Seedium will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your personal information.
In order to protect your personal data, Seedium may require identification from you or your authorized representatives before releasing the requested information.
We promptly consider each of your requests and provide a substantive response either by taking the requested action or by explaining why your request cannot be executed on our side. You may also exercise your rights by sending a request to the contacts listed in the contact details section below.
Please keep in mind that if we are reaching you by email or correspondence, you may always unsubscribe from our mailing advertisement lists at any time by contacting by email at email@example.com or by using the ‘unsubscribe’ button within the marketing email you have received from Seedium.
Processing personal data of job applicants
As part of our recruitment process, Seedium collects and processes personal data provided directly by job applicants, their referees, and recruitment companies working on our behalf. Given the nature of our HR and recruiting activities, we need to process data to collaborate with you on possible job opportunities.
Seedium has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for record-keeping purposes. Processing data of job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirms suitability for employment.
In this respect, Seedium may collect a range of information about you that includes:
- Name, address, and contact details, such as email address, telephone number, skype, and links to social network profiles
- Details of qualifications, skills, experience, and employment history
- Information about the current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements
- Information about your entitlement to work in the EU or US if required by our clients
The data may be extracted from application forms, CVs (resumes), or through interviews or other means of assessment.
Cookies are selected pieces of data that are stored on your computer to help a website recognize you on your next visit. Cookies automatically collect data that isn’t personally identifiable, such as preferred internet browser, operating system, domain name, website interactions, visit time, location, and most-viewed pages per visit.
Seedium contact details:
Version of the Policy
By continuing to use the Website, you accept those changes.